- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: KingPaddle
- Model Number: K01
- Type: Greenland Kayak Paddle
- Paddle Type: Greenland Kayak Paddle
- Material: 3K Carbon Fiber
- Length: 190-225cm
- Weight: About 550g
- Loom Length: 22-57cm
- Feature_1: Vertical Carbon Wall
- Feature_2: Hexagonal Joint
- Surface: Matt Or Gloss Finish
- Customize Logo: Available
- OEM: Available
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Wrapped By Transparent Plastic Bag;10/20Pcs Per Carton.|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 Days After Payment|
What Is Greenland Paddle?
A Greenland paddle is a paddle in the style of those traditionally used by the Inuit of Greenland. It is characterized by long, narrow, tapering blades and a relatively short loom, or shaft, that is typically one-quarter and no more than one-third the length of the paddle. Unlike Inuit paddles across the Davis Strait, the loom is not carved in any way that would interfere with the sliding stroke. Traditional Greenland paddles have bone tips, and usually bone edges,to protect them from sea ice, but outside Greenland and even in Greenland itself, most modern replicas are made entirely of wood.
Why Chose KingPaddle?
- The best paddle manufacturer in the world.
- Professional Design, idea collected from professional paddler
- Custom Logo Available
- OEM Service
- Best Sale service And After-sale Service.
- Lightweight, a complete paddle only 550g
- Oval loom with hexagonal joint design
- Perfect blade with vertical carbon wall
- Fancy surface processing
Construction Of The Blade
The Most important features is There is a vertical carbon wall inner the blade to make it able to take more pressure when paddle in the torrent water, and would not bend ! The length of the blade is 82cm and the width of blade is 8.5cm, a narrow enough blade to make it more stable and stronger when paddling any where
Hexagonal joint lock system. Compared with the old design, the hexagonal lock system is really a good idea, it is very tigh, no any loose! It is comfortable to hold and easy to take it off.
The Specifications And Fetures